Updated: April 8, 2022
Click HERE to visit the Ontario.ca website for information on Provincial protocols for being exposed to someone with Covid-19. This page also has Provincial guidelines regarding positive test results, isolation periods, etc.
The following information was taken from the Halton Region’s website. We require all players, families and spectators that attend LVC events to adhere to the policies and protocols outlined by all levels of government. If you have any questions about any of the information posted below, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Exposure to COVID-19
If you live with someone who has symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19, you do not need to isolate if you:
- have tested positive in the last 90 days and do not have symptoms;
- are over 18 years of age and have received a COVID-19 booster dose; or
- are under 18 years of age and are fully vaccinated.
Instead, for 10 days after exposure:
- self-monitor for symptoms. If you develop symptoms, get tested if you are eligible and self-isolate immediately. For more information on testing, including eligibility and results, visit the Testing for COVID-19 section.
- wear a mask and avoid activities where mask removal would be necessary; and
- do not visit anyone who is at higher risk of illness, such as seniors, or any highest risk settings (unless you previously tested positive in past 90 days).
If you do not meet any of the criteria above, you must isolate while the person with symptoms/positive test result isolates (or for 10 days if you are immunocompromised).