For the Spring and Summer of 2021, we will once again be offering open training sessions for current Lakeside Volleyball Club members as well as any prospective Club members for the upcoming 2021-22 indoor season.
The open training sessions will be offered on Monday and Wednesday evenings, outdoors on grass surfaces at local parks or school grounds in Oakville. We continue to finalize details for these sessions, however here is what we will be offering:
- 14U – 15U girls (13 – 14 years old) from 7:00 – 8:00 pm (Court 1)
- 16U – 18U girls (15 – 17 years old) from 7:00 – 8:00 pm (Court 2)
Where: Hopedale Park, Oakville (3rd Line and Lakeshore area)
When: Monday and Wednesday evenings
*** ALL DATES HAVE BEEN REVISED DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS. PLEASE SEE BELOW:
- Block 1: June 14 – July 7 (FULL)
- Block 2: July 12 – Aug 9
- Block 3: Aug 11 – Sep 1
Cost per Block: $200 (HST included)
Prior to registration, please note the following:
- These sessions are geared towards athletes that have played OVA level volleyball in the past. The athlete should have a decent grasp of volleyball concepts/movements and can competently perform the basics (serving, passing, volleying) consistently.
- Your registration is not confirmed until the fee has been received. Payments can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org using the word “lakeside” as the password if prompted for one. Please review our Refund Policy
- Weather Delays/Cancellations: we will make every attempt to run all sessions as scheduled. If a session needs to be cancelled due to inclement weather, we will reschedule the session for a later date. Grass court training will not run if the ground is saturated as the surface becomes too slippery for volleyball activities.
- Download, sign and email our waiver (see below) prior to your first session. You will not be permitted to train until the waiver is complete and submitted.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
Thank you, and hope to see you soon!
Lakeside Volleyball Club